AcquirerDouble Diamond Group helps acquirers in every region of the world properly and safely bring payment facilitators into their existing portfolios and develops oversight management programs.
Double Diamond Group helps acquirers develop and launch payment facilitator programs. We leverage our vast knowledge and experience to help acquirers understand the unique nuances of payment facilitator model including:
- Industry best practices and marketplace overview deep dives.
- Determining if a PF strategy is right for your organization.
- Designing an entire PF strategy including the right systems, tools and operational needs .
- Work closely with your underwriting, risk and compliance teams to ensure the right policies and procedures are document and implemented.
- Review of existing portfolio opportunities.
“Working with Double Diamond Group and Rich Consulting definitely expedited our process of having a final set of policies by months if not years.”
Read our case study:
How We Help you Become a Successful Payment Facilitator
Double Diamond Group will provide a thorough understanding of the Payment Facilitator space, industry best practices, and background knowledge of the payment facilitator market. This will include:
- Payment Facilitator business case development and gap analysis.
- Evaluation and selection of bank and processing partners.
- Acquiring risk management education and training.
After a complete review of your overall operations, requirements and goals Double Diamond Group will provide customized policies and procedures for:
- “Know Your Customer” (KYC)
- Underwriting, transaction and fraud monitoring
- Risk, fraud and compliance
Double Diamond Group will also provide policy education and training of key management and staff. We will also provide business, competitive, price and opportunity analysis and risk, fraud and compliance remediation.
Double Diamond Group will provide a customized program implementation approach that includes a complete set of launch materials, and implementation oversight.
How you structure your organizational and personnel is also vitally important and Double Diamond Group will provide guidance and best practices.