ISODouble Diamond Group helps existing ISOs leverage the payment facilitator model and frictionless boarding to supercharge your relationships with ISVs and take your payments business to the next level.
Double Diamond Group works closely with existing ISOs to help them leverage the value of the payment facilitator model. This includes:
- How to work with a sponsor bank as a PF.
- Developing and helping implement policies and procedures for underwriting, risk management and transaction reviews.
- Leveraging frictionless boarding.
- How to leverage existing ISV relationships.
- Evaluating existing on-boarding processes.
- Developing a complete implementation and launch plan.
“Working with Double Diamond Group and Rich Consulting definitely expedited our process of having a final set of policies by months if not years.”
Read our case study:
How We Help you Become a Successful Payment Facilitator
Double Diamond Group will provide a thorough understanding of the Payment Facilitator space, industry best practices, and background knowledge of the payment facilitator market. This will include:
- Payment Facilitator business case development and gap analysis.
- Evaluation and selection of bank and processing partners.
- Acquiring risk management education and training.
After a complete review of your overall operations, requirements and goals Double Diamond Group will provide customized policies and procedures for:
- “Know Your Customer” (KYC)
- Underwriting, transaction and fraud monitoring
- Risk, fraud and compliance
Double Diamond Group will also provide policy education and training of key management and staff. We will also provide business, competitive, price and opportunity analysis and risk, fraud and compliance remediation.
Double Diamond Group will provide a customized program implementation approach that includes a complete set of launch materials, and implementation oversight.
How you structure your organizational and personnel is also vitally important and Double Diamond Group will provide guidance and best practices.