Prepaid Partner SelectionFor companies looking for the optimal bank or processor for their prepaid card program.
How do negative balances occur on prepaid cards?
Do I need to issue EMV cards? and If so, how does this affect my liability and consumers?
How do I protect my prepaid card program?
Companies looking for the optimal bank or processor for their prepaid card program know Double Diamond
Group Prepaid offers the most comprehensive and objective partner selection services available. One of the most important qualities of our partner selection service is that we are completely independent and objective. We do not receive any form of compensation or consideration from any of the banks or processors we evaluate or
In-Depth Evaluation Of Your Prepaid Program
Stage 1: Discovery
- Invest time to understand important details about distribution, pricing, forecasts and processes.
- Work to clarify your program’s start-up requirements, as well as what your needs will be in 3-5 years.
- Identify a number of potential partners that can offer the best fit for your short-term and long-term needs.
Stage 2: Customized Recommendations
- Information contained in this document is private and confidential. This document contains information sensitive to the strategic positioning of Double Diamond Group, LLC and is considered a trade secret of Double Diamond Group, LLC.
- Customize how your program is presented to each of the potential partners selected in order to maximize
the possibility that your program will be accepted by the best partner.
Stage 3: Final Selection
- Request cost information from potential banks and processors that can best meet your needs.
- Convert the cost information provided by the banks and processors into a complete picture of the per-card costs for your program.
- Ensure that you can easily understand and compare bank and processing costs, so you can confidently select the optimal partner.
Double Diamond Group Prepaid is often asked to review the partner contract, not as a legal advisor, but to clarify specific card-based terms that lawyers outside the payments industry may not understand. We are happy to help our partner selection clients identify anything in a contract that is unusual or troubling.
Prepaid Services we offer:
Prepaid Program Development
Read our case study: