Prepaid Program DevelopmentSet up a new prepaid card program or add a new feature to your existing prepaid program.
How do negative balances occur on prepaid cards?
Do I need to issue EMV cards? and If so, how does this affect my liability and consumers?
How do I protect my prepaid card program?
Setting up and rolling out a prepaid program is complicated. Given the current regulatory climate, card program
managers and issuers must implement tight Anti-Money Laundering policies and procedures from the time of initial
Our program management experts have helped launch dozens of prepaid card programs in many of the diverse card vertical markets including GPR, gift cards, payroll cards and virtual cards on mobile devices. We stay current in banking and regulatory requirements.
Double Diamond Group Prepaid is ready and prepared to get your program to market quickly including:
- Ensuring that every aspect of your implementation is well thought out.
- Developing relevant and proper policies and procedures to put in place.
- Recommending staff structure and compliance staffing analysis.
- Providing training and education on current market and AML/ regulatory climate.
- Assessing potential third party vendor risk including processors.
- Working directly with processors, issuers, and other third parties to set up your programs.
Implementation and Training
Double Diamond Group Prepaid will work hand-in-hand with your staff to implement your prepaid program. Our consultants can provide training, where required, to ensure the transition is smooth and complete. Our goal is always to position your people for ongoing success.
Prepaid Services we offer:
Read our case study: